Electrical Panel Upgrades in Tampa, FL
Service Panel Installations By Local, Licensed Electricians
Have you noticed any issues with your electrical system lately? An outdated or improperly sized electrical panel may be the culprit. Don't take any risks with an old electrical system. Instead, give our Tampa electricians at ACS Home Services a call today. Whether you live in an older home or simply need more power for new gadgets and appliances, we have the solution to supply you with the power you need and the safety and peace of mind you deserve.
To request a safety inspection and estimate, please call (813) 213-3537.
Signs You Need a New Electrical Panel
You may need to upgrade your electrical panel if you're dealing with:
- Flickering lights. It isn't normal for lights to flicker—it's actually a sign that your electrical system is struggling to power everything at once.
- Recurring power surges. Frequent power surges that occur when too many items demanding electricity are plugged in at once are an indication that your system needs to be upgraded.
- Frequently tripping breakers. If you're constantly having to reset your breakers, this is a sign that your electrical panel cannot keep up with the electrical demands of your home. This is a significant fire hazard, so don't delay in calling an electrician.
- Problems with appliances. Do you receive a tiny shock when you use your appliances? Do they seem like they are underperforming or overheating when you use them? Their electrical demand may be more than what your electrical panel can safely handle.
- Burning smells. A burning smell is an indication that your electrical system is overheating and should never be ignored. If you smell something unusual coming from your electrical panel our outlets, immediately shut off your electricity and call an electrician.
- A home addition. If you're expanding the size of your home, your electrical demands will be higher with the addition of new light fixtures, appliances, and power outlets. You may need to upgrade your electrical panel to ensure that your system is capable of delivering electricity safely to these new areas.
Give us a call today or fill out our online contact form to request an electrical panel upgrade in Tampa or anywhere in Hillsborough County.
“First Time User”Eugene R.
“Very professional and considerate”Kevin
“Cheerful, Thorough, Competent, Informative”William
“We recommend this company to everyone.”Devar B
24/7 Emergency Services
Fixed Right the First Time
Always Receive Upfront Pricing
No Overtime Charges...EVER
Knowledgeable & Experienced
Involved in Our Community