ACS Home Services Careers in Tampa
Why You Should Join the Team
Stop looking for a job because you just found your home. Why should you come join our team? Working at ACS Home services is a place where you are going to feel appreciated. We are not a perfect employer but I strive to create an environment where you are not just some number or disposable resource. A big part of my mission is creating quality for our clients through our team members. I believe when I take care of my team, the team takes care of our clients. End of story.
When you join the team at ACS Home Services, you join a family business that is rooted in honest values and respect for each other and our customers. We aim to treat our customers as we'd want to be treated, and always strive to provide top-notch, red-carpet service by being prompt, efficient, and compassionate. Our goal is to leave a positive mark on the people we help and to leave them feeling satisfied with the service we provide.
5 Reasons to Start a Career with ACS
- We do work that matters. Helping customers in need is our greatest reward! We’re not only dedicated to helping folks stay cool, but also grateful for the chance to be the hero and save someone’s day!
- We pride ourselves in always providing high quality customer care. Our passion to serve our customers is evident in everything we do, and how we do it.
- We offer top industry pay! All positions are compensated based on the higher end of the pay scale in our industry! We offer top dollar hourly, commissions, bonuses and contests! You will definitely be financially rewarded here at ACS.
- We provide solid career stability all year round, and plenty of growth opportunities! ACS is growing! Our data doesn’t lie- our Club Membership adoption rate grows daily! Our customer base is loyal, which means you’ll be part of a thriving company.
- We support and encourage our employees’ professional development. Whether you are in field or in the office, support is everywhere! We will never leave you stranded without answers. Our field support, office support and training program are part of our daily processes. We’ll enable you to become your best, with in-house and national training for all positions.
We Are Doing Our Part to Make a Difference
At ACS, community involvement is a privilege and a commitment that we take very seriously. Whether it’s showcasing movies on the lawn, providing laptops for the schools, or volunteering in the Feed Tampa Bay Food Drive, we are focused on helping our community grow and thrive. Giving back to our beloved community and helping our children find their path are some of our biggest passions.
ACS Home Services Job Board
Check out the positions we are currently hiring for:
- HVAC Maintenance Tech - No experience needed- $50-$75k per yr
- HVAC Service Tech - 2 years of experience needed- $65-$90k per yr
- HVAC Comfort Advisor - 5 years of experience needed $75-$130k per yr
- HVAC Lead Installer - 5 years experience needed- $50-$75k per yr
- HVAC Installer Apprentice - No experience needed- $40-450k per yr
- Electrical Maintenance Tech - No experience needed-$50-$75k per yr
- Electrical Service Tech - 2 years of experience needed- $65-$90k per yr
- Dispatching Rep - 1 year experience needed- $35-$50k per yr
- Customer Service Rep - 1 year of experience needed - $35-$50k per yr
The Opinions That Matter MostWE CARE ABOUT OUR CUSTOMERS & STAND BEHIND OUR SERVICES
See What They Have To Say About Us
“First Time User”Eugene R.
“Very professional and considerate”Kevin
“Cheerful, Thorough, Competent, Informative”William
“We recommend this company to everyone.”Devar B
Maintenance Sales Training
Do you like helping people? Do you enjoy working with your hands? In just 2 weeks of our ACS Paid Training Program, you will be equipped to work on the most lucrative side of Florida’s billion dollar AC industry with ACS.
Learn from and work with Tampa Bay’s premier HVAC, electrical and plumbing contractor. You’ll quickly find this position to be more than a job- it truly is a lifestyle, and a gamechanger for many. Most Techs in this position can make over $75k per year! Our top Techs make twice that much. Get started today! Email email@example.com to get more info and learn how to get started on a new career in HVAC!
Be Part of Our Company & the Community
Are you interested in working with a team that values their community? At ACS Home Services, we pride ourselves on being a part of our community's culture and on offering services that will improve our customers’ quality of life. We regularly partake in community service and outreach programs and do our part to help lower-income neighborhoods. We enjoy the time we’ve spent with the people at YMCA and the work we do for the local school system. If this sounds like a great atmosphere to work in, it may be time to join our team!
For a fulfilling career, doing important work that makes a direct positive impact in people's lives? Are you ready to be part of a team you and our community can rely on, and that cares about your professional growth? Apply using the form below, or stop by our office to submit an in-person application!
WHY CHOOSE ACS HOME SERVICES?SERVICING YOUR INDOOR COMFORT NEEDS
24/7 Emergency Services
Fixed Right the First Time
Always Receive Upfront Pricing
No Overtime Charges...EVER
Knowledgeable & Experienced
Involved in Our Community
Q&A: ACS and the job
Q: If I went to vocational or tech school does that mean I do not need the experience listed?
A: No, the experience needed for each position is non negotiable. The good news is that you can always be hired on for the positions that require no experience and work your way up!
Q: Does ACS offer PTO, or any other benefits?
A: Yes and yes. We offer PTO, full medical and vision, and birthday cakes. Other incentives and bonus's are always available as well.
Q: Work life balance?
A: We love to party! Kidding aside, we believe that you work hard and play responsibly hard. We have a company event just about once per month. In addition, we want to make sure you can have time with your family. A healthy family unit is an underlining and important factor at ACS.
Q: What does it take to be successful at ACS?
A: It starts with your perspective. We work with all kinds of personality and types of folks. No matter if you are older, younger, par time, or full time wewant you to be the best and most successful version of yourself possible. It all starts with positive perspective, the rest we can work with
Q: Does ACS offer continuing education?
A: Yes! We offer internal continuing education. Depending on your position in the company we also do external paid training.
Q: Is there room to grow within the company?
A: There is tons of room to grow! We are all about promoting from within and growing our people to a level that they never thought was possible. We have team members that have have been with us for going on 10 years.
ACS and the community
Q: Does ACS care about its community?
A: Very much so! We try and give back our time and resources any time we have a chance. From movies on the lawn to sponsoring a golf outing, we try and do as much as possible to better the community and lives around us.
Q: Is ACS doing anything to move towards environmental sustainability?
A: Yes! A lot of the products that we encourage clients to consider are higher efficiency and lower impact to our earth. We believe it is part of our duty to shed light on these products and movements.